CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snow Day Number 1.

Hey Everyone so today my husband and I woke up to a gorgeous day! It was totally white outside. This is the first major snowing we have had here in Sasebo since I got here in 2006 that has stuck. We decided to venture out to main base today not knowing how bad the roads where. The drive from Hario to Main base is usually about 25-30 minutes, not today. It took us 2 and a half hours to get there. But it was deff a gorgeous drive. As of right now at 1230 am on Sat night it is still snowing like crazy outside. So when I wake up tomorrow I will take Day 2 photos. Some of these where taken outside my house, Lizs house, and on our way to Main base. So Enjoy!!







































1 comments:

Martinez Family said...

so jealous:) It looks beautiful!!