CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Saturday.

Well Well. Hello.

So not much has gone on. Billy got off the 1st and the 2nd after having to go on to the Tortuga to help them. He has duty today which stinks after him being here for a straight 3 weeks on leave I have gotten sooo used to him being here. But its one day, and he should have off tomorrow, so I will live. He got up around 6 and left and right after that I got up. I was so ready to sleep when he was laying with me but.. after he got up I couldnt go back to sleep. So now I am on here and figure here in a little while I will do some laundry and pick up the house. Not much else to do, lol. What an exciting life I live. Anyways whoever reads this keeps your fingers crossed that we get our orders. Anyways. I am off here to finish this movie and eat some breakfast. Byes.

1 comments:

Bonnie and Mike Ryan said...

I thought you guys were up for orders months ago. What happened? Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!

Things are going well here. Mike is deployed for the weekend. So it's peace and quiet for a few days. Hope things are well for you guys!!