CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Thoughts.

So I have just been thinking. After reading my best friends post about the military. I have to completely agree with her. I mean being a Navy wife is soo hard esp when they are forward deployed. Having them gone for almost 10 months out of 1 year for 3-4 years straight or even longer if you continue to stay, to me is soo hard. I mean when I married Billy I knew what I was getting myself into. But you never really know till you have lived it. People tell me o itll go by fast or youll be ok. And all I can say is unless you are experiencing it yourself, you have no idea. Dont get me wrong I love that my husband is in the Navy and providing for his family. He a real man.Making sure ends are met. Not only that but being here I have met some of the most amazing ppl in my life. Denise and her family, and last my not least Elizabeth and Emilio, Emilito, and Little Baby Gavin. These ppl have made such a huge impact on my life I know that I will have them in my life for as long as I live. I dont know exactly what made me write all this its just something that I was thinking about. I am soo grateful to have the things that I have and to of seen that beautiful places and things that I have. And I can only hope that as we continue to be a Navy family that I get to see soo much more. Thats all for now. Byes :)

1 comments:

Martinez Family said...

The military is a hard life , and the wives have the hardest job:) We love you so much to Sebrina and we love Billy , and you will always be family to us:)