CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

Hey Hey

So its been forever since I wrote on here. I have been soo busy, Billy got home a few weeks ago and went straight on leave, then we had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas at one of Billys friends eating good food, playing games and just hanging out. It was alot of fun. Then on New Years we went to Denise and Toms, drank, played games and watched the most beautiful firework display at 12 am. I did get my amazing New Years kiss. I cant believe 2008 is over. Alot happened but I am ready to start the new year. This year will bring us to a new home and new way of life. It will be the year we say goodbye to Sasebo. I am excited yet a little scared not knowing. Hopefully we get our orders for Va. That would be perfect! So here is my short but sweet update. I am going to go enjoy my hubby. Happy New Year!!

0 comments: