CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Trip

















































Well its been over a month since I posted last, sorry about that but I was so busy once I got home seeing people. My trip back home was short and very pleasent. I am glad things went so smooth and so fast. I had a blast, but I wish it could of lasted longer, me being there made me fall more in love with my nephew Seth Michael. I love him to death. I would do anything for that little boy. I have some of the cutest pictures of him. I also have some pictures of my dogs and of my family on Thanksgiving so I will post those. I have tons!! So enjoy. O guess what the hubby comes home in a matter of a couple days!!
































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comments:

Martinez Family said...

you look like you had so much fun!! btw your nephew is ABSOLUTLEY ADORABLE!! I love your layout as well:)