CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hey Everyone, Well guess what yesterday was!! My baby came home! Finally after 4 long months he is home. He goes on leave at the end of this week so that is great. Just to spend that time with him means the world and more to me. December is such a great month. One of my best friends Liz is having her little boy. I cant wait and am so excited for her and her family who are coming for the birth. Congratulations Liz. Plus I get to spend Christmas with my amazing husband. Hopefully my packages will be here with all of my Christmas stuff so my house will be decorated. I just thought I would give a little update. I am fixing to go do laundry. Hope everyone has a good Tues. Byes :)

1 comments:

Martinez Family said...

awww thats me:) I am glad Billy is home!!