CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy Sundays!

Hey everyone, well today was my lazy Sunday. At first I woke up at 6 because my sister Toshia called. Then I finally woke up today around 1 pm. I was like holy cow. Then I got up picked up my house and started doing laundry. Then around 630 I went with Denise to main base to go to the pool for our exercise. I love going to the pool, we are actually going to start going on Wed also. It is such a great workout. Next time I'll bring my camera so I can take pictures. Then my wonderful friend Margaret brought Pizza Hut back with her from Iwakuni so that was a topper for the day! So now its 9 pm and I just got home and am waiting for my husbands phone call and then I am going to do some more cleaning. So have a goodnight everyone!

0 comments: