CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Gorgeous Night.

Hey Hey.

Well I just got home from work, and OMG you should of seen the moon it was the coolest and most beautiful moon ever. It was a harvest moon the first of the fall. Sadly I didnt have my camera to capture the beauty but hopefully we will get a few more this fall and I will be prepared. Not much has gone on today other then just workig. In between customers Denise and I are working on a 1,000 piece puzzle, let me tell you it isnt easy. It reminded me of the reason why I hate puzzles' so much. Anyways just thought I would give a quick update. Denise and I are off the gym, then to the movies to see Nights In Rondith, then we are walking. Bye for now!

1 comments:

Martinez Family said...

you are so stinkin cute:) I love you!! I am so glad you are into the blogging world!!